Friday, October 09, 2009

The Latest Project--Basement--A Tour

















It's gonna be nice! Stay tuned for the after!




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

It already looks great--It will be amazing when you get everything completed!

Nancy said...

How exciting!! Is Will doing some inspecting in that 5th pic? I wonder if he thought the work passed muster. He was probably impressed as I'm sure we will be when we come up there.

Amber said...

Wow. It's going to be great. Thanks for clarifying the drops of blood, I mean popsicle. I bet Will is in heaven with all the home projects.
It's so true that you work on one room to have the other one turn into a disaster, but it will all be worth it.

Shanna said...

That is so cool! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see the finished look!

Paige said...

You are inspiring me to work on my long forgotten projects. It all looks great so far.