I used to sew for my girls all the time. It was fun. They looked cute, or at least cared for. But somewhere along the way they got older (how'd that happen?) and decided they didn't like homemade clothes, they didn't like matching. Ultimately they preferred the ragamuffin look. But recently, they've had a change of mind and have asked me to sew some boutique styles for them. Fun for me! So here's a flashback to 2005 and some of my favorite creations.
Weren't they cute?
6 comments:
You're such a good seamstress, they are lucky girls. My mom used to make us dresses for high school dances, maybe they will be as lucky.
Yes they were.
Were cute, and still are. You are so talented, I can't wait to see what you do next!
hey, i put some pictures up, couldn't find any of the outside but there are some of the main floor. fyi.
Cute! Can't wait to see your new creations!
Darling clothes but more "darling-ger" chubby faces!!! I could just bite those cheeks!
Post a Comment