Mondays are always a busy work day. The entire house seems to get trashed over the weekend even though we aren't even around that much. So for something different today we wrote down every single room and space that needed to be tidied, both in and out of the house. Then we drew one out and cleaned that then drew another.
This is what we have left:
And this is what we've already done:
And speaking of working, here's Maddie doing a workout on the Wii/Netflix. Isn't she cute?
I had to crop out most the room because I'm not ready to reveal! I'm having the absolute worst luck finding the object I need for one shelf. Just one little shelf holding up the entire reveal. Soon, I hope.
5 comments:
That must be some item you're looking form. What you can see looks fabulous. Can't wait for the big reveal. Today I'm making the older boys completely clean out their room: under the bed, clean out the desk and the closet. We're still not done. Happy cleaning!
yes I agree, love what we can see so far! and you are a total stinker for cropping it all out! looking forward to the reveal, and good job on all the tasks... mondays are the worst as far as chores go.
You sneaky little cropper! Maddie is cute. I was just thinking on Sunday that she is so pretty...and really growing up. I love the ponytail action going on there.
Oh man! Everytime I check I hope to see your before and after! Can't wait.
You suck...i say that in the derest way...we want to see!!
Post a Comment