I know you're totally not going to believe this, but sometimes I am REALLY DUMB! Really dumb. Like tonight. We had a wonderful Provident Living Fair as a ward. Twenty-eight booths ranging from car repair to backyard chickens (hehe) to homemade wheat grinders. Plus yummy food. It really was neat. There were lots of giveaways--fresh honey, fresh eggs, home canned food. And each booth was decorated with found materials.
But here's the dumb part: I forgot my camera. Here's the REALLY DUMB part: I made Tyler go home (2o min) and get it. And here's THE DUMBEST PART!!!: My camera that Ty brought dutifully back did not have the SD card in it!!!!!!! I couldn't take any pictures!
So there you have it.
And a great job Jennifer, I'm sure you're glad it's over, but it was a great night!

6 comments:
That's crazy-WE had a provident living fair today, too!!! I brought a quinoa and black bean mexican like dish. Pretty good. Glad yours went well. Didn't sound like you were in charge, though, and I thought you were the head guru for that for your ward?
Ha ha, I've done the exact same thing. I'm so sorry. Sounds really cool though.
Seriously, this drives me nuts. It was me. -Susie Q.
Dang it. We will all imagine all the cool pics instead.
That's happened to me too. Glad everything turned out so well.
So sad. I'm glad it went well though.
Post a Comment